Office of the Dean (Academics)
Phone: +91-0832-2404204/207 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Ph.D. Admissions (July 2021 Session) Online Application Link
General Information and Instructions:
- Please [Download Here] the information brochure before Registration for ready reference.
- Applicants are requested to apply through online only.
- Applicants must fill/enter their CGPA or percentage of marks as issued by their Institute/University.
- Online application once submitted by the applicants shall be considered final and binding. Requests for making corrections in the online application shall not be entertained once the final submission is made.
- If any information given in the application is found incorrect, the application will be rejected.
- Each application must accompany an application fee of Rs. 1000/- per Department for Gen/OBC-(NCL)/EWS applicants and Rs.500/- per department for SC/ST/PwD applicants. Applications to more than one Department shall be considered only upon payment of the requisite fees for each Department. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online using Debit/Credit Card/UPI/Net Banking etc.
- Candidates are instructed to send the softcopy (PDF) of their finally submitted application (without enclosures) on or before 06/08/2021 (9:00PM) to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject: "Ph.D. Application Jul 21 – User ID"
||Start of Online Application (Website Open)
||Last Date for submission of Online application
||Tentative Schedule for Online Written Test/Interview
||12/08/2021 & 13/08/2021
NOTE: Intimation regarding Online written test/personal interview shall be posted on the Institute website. No separate interview letter/communication will be sent to individual candidates. Visit Institute website: www.nitgoa.ac.in regularly for more details and updates.