1. "A Simultaneous Location and Mapping based Autonomous Navigation System", Deshmukh, Amol, Jajulwar, Kapil K., Bramhane, Lokesh Kumar, Kadbe, Premanand, Patil, Balasaheb Hanumantrao, Patent No:2021/08148 (Republic of South Africa, 2022).
2. "Smart Electrical Node and its Control Method", Inventors: G. M., Madhu; Vyjayanthi, C.; Modi, Chirag N.; Muzumdar, Ajit Ashok; Joshi, Shashannk and Reddy, Kalluru Sai Prabhanjan. Patent No. 2021107361 (Australian Patent, 2021)
3. “A method and system for fabricating a novel pressure sensor using FBG sensor”, CH Swamy, V Venkata Satya, Saidi Reddy, Vijeesh, Suman, Damodar Reddy, C Linga Reddy, Patent No. 2021106713 (Australian Patent, 2021)
4. “Self-Tuning Controller and Tracking Method for Autonomous Aerial Drone”, S. Arularasu, Tulika Chakrabarti, Ananda Shankar Hati, Pradeep Chhawchharia, Sasanko Sekhar Gantayat, Suman Gandi, Saidi Reddy Parne, Motilal Lakavat, Shyamsundar Gandi, Ajay Kumar Singh, Prasun Chakrabarti, Sudharsan Jayabalan. Patent No.: 2021101989 (Australian Patent, 2021)
5. “A Process for Manufacturing Metal Oxide-based Formaldehyde Gas Sensor”, P. Nagaraju, T. Sreekanth, Y. Vijayakumar, P. S. Reddy, M.V. Ramanareddy, D. Sunil Gavaska, Australian Patent No.: 2021101790 (Australia Patent, 2021)
1. “Three Phase Interlinking Converter and its Control Method for Standalone Hybrid AC-DC Microgrid Operation”, Inventors: Rambhatla Venkata Surya Eswara Shravan, Chintamani Vyjayanthi, Madhu Gopahanal Manjunath, Patent No. 20 2021 106 321.1, (German Utility Patent, Published-2021)
2. “Dynamic comparator with method for optimizing speed”, Siddarth, Nithin Kumar Y.B. and Vasantha M.H. (Indian Patent published on 06/10/2017)
3. "Superconducting Permanent Magnetic Motor”, Nithin Kumar, P S Reddy, G R C Reddy, R Singh Indian Patent No.: 4583/MUM/2015 (2016)
4. "Photonic Inverter”, Anudeep Kumar Reddy, Chinmayee Prabhu, P S Reddy , G R C Reddy Indian Patent No.: 4584/MUM/2015 (2016)
5. “An auxiliary circuit in Analog-to-Digital Converter for adaptive sampling architecture”, Siddarth, Nithin Kumar Y.B. and Vasantha M.H. (2020).
6. “Navigation System for Two – Wheeler Using Smart Handles”, Rahul, Avinash, Nithin Kumar Y.B. and Vasantha M.H. (2020).
7. “Robust Low Power Auxiliary Circuit for Single Event Upset Environment”, Apurva Verma, Siddharth Rajkumar Kala, Nithin Kumar Y.B., Vasantha M.H., Anirban Chatterjee (2021)
8. “Fibonacci Series Based Rectangular Microstrip Fractal Patch Antenna”, Deven Patanvariya, Anirban Chatterjee, Kalyan Sundar Kola, Vasantha M. H. (2019)
1. “A System and Method for Determining Truthful and Deceptive State of a Person”, Annushree B, Damodar Reddy E, Saidi Reddy P, Pankaj K, Ramalingaswamy Ch (2021)
2. “A System and a Method for Assessing Mental Ability of a User using an Electroencephalogram”, Annushree B, Damodar Reddy E, Saidi Reddy P, D. Ramesh, Diwakar Tripathi (2021)
3. “A method and system for fabricating a novel pressure sensor using FBG sensor”, CH Swamy, V Venkata satya, Saidi Reddy, Vijeesh, Suman, Damodar Reddy, C Linga Reddy (2021)
4. “A Process for Producing Biodiesel from Waste Cooking Oil by using Transesterification”,Mukhaini, Ahoud AL; Lakavat, Motilal; Gandi, Suman; Parne, Saidi Reddy; Edla, Damodar Reddy; Lakkimsetty, Nageswara Rao, Application No. 2021103220 (2021)
5. “A System and Method for Arc-Flash Detection using Local Change Detection and Color Attention”, B. N. Subudhi, T. Veerakumar, V. Jakhetiya, and S. Esakkirajan, Indian Patent Application No. 202111053136 (2021)
6. “An Apparatus for Multidirectional Power Transmission Mechanism and its Working Process”, Reddy Edla, Damodar; Kumar, Pankaj; Reddy Parne, Saidi; Tiwari, Manvendra, Application No. 2021106713 (2021)
7. “A Reduced Scale Impact Test Device and its Method”, Reddy Parne, Saidi; Kumar, Pankaj; Reddy Edla, Damodar; Tiwari, Manvendra, Application No. 2021103221 (2021)
8. “A Low-Power 11-bit SAR ADC with a novel capacitive DAC for IoT Sensor Applications”, Sampath Chowdary, Siddharth Rajkumar Kala, Nithin Kumar Y.B. and Vasantha M.H., Indian Patent Application No. 202021016090,filed April 2020.